NEW!!

NEW!!
AVAILABLE!

martes, 13 de septiembre de 2011

Papergirl in Trouble 4 and 5



not to say, this character has become one of my favorites.
she is cute, innocent, sexy and is the target of all the perversions that have an artist ... Hua ha ha ha (sound of thunder).

I hope you have a chance to do more, for now, I leave aside this character, and I dedicate myself to do other characters.
indeed, I ask that name would be interesting to her, and eventually, her name is "Cloe." (I think a very sexy name)

in her facial expression, I wanted to remember the faces of the girls of pin-ups of the 40´s and 50´s, but without much success
-_-

besides, I wanted to add the hands of the artist on paper, but the composition is highly charged and I decided to remove items, I hope you like it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario